If you or someone you know suffers from muscle pain, allergies, skin conditions, emotional imbalance or respiratory challenges, then consider the healing benefits of menthol crystals. There’s a reason the top spas and natural practitioners have been using menthol crystals for so long. The crystals support your body’s immune system and natural ability to defend itself and heal.
What are Menthol Crystals
Menthol crystals generally come from India and are extracted from mint leaves with a gentle freezing process. The properties are so concentrated that just a few crystals are needed to create very powerful effects.
Due to their strength, you may want to wear protective eyewear, gloves and keep the space you are working in well ventilated. They are easy to inhale in small quantities in steam, but when you are creating a recipe, you’ll be working with larger amounts in a dry environment.
9 Powerful benefits of menthol crystals
- When mixed with a carrier oil or aloe vera gel, menthol crystals can reduce itching.
- Add menthol crystals to your favorite hair oil as a hair growth accelerator. Mix a small amount into the oil and massage onto the scalp before you shower, twice a week.
- Menthol crystals can be used to alleviate nausea, especially when the nausea is due to motion sickness. This is because peppermint (which is used in making menthol crystals) is a natural carminative herb, allowing it to settle the digestive system.
- Calms sunburns when mixed with aloe vera gel.
- Reduce fever by placing a very small amount on the forehead or bottom of the feet.
- Reduces inflammation from a sore throat when applied topically all around the neck. Can be applied directly to cuts, scrapes and bruises to reduce inflammation and irritation.
- For respiratory problems, make your own vapor rub alternative that is more effective and made from safer ingredients with the same cooling feeling that also opens up the sinuses.
- When your sinuses are congested, a small amount in a little hot water will send vapors up into your sinus, clearing them and helping you breath. Just keep your eyes closed to protect them from any chill or sting.
- Used as aromatherapy, the scent can be used to provide relief of stress, anxiety and nervousness.
Menthol Crystals Can Give You a Healthier Life
With that long list of benefits, it’s hard not to be sold on the power of menthol crystals. We believe that all people have the right to health and wellbeing, which is why we provide our high-quality Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist and Menthol Crystals.