It’s no news that bronchial infections, bronchitis, and other respiratory ailments are some of the most straining health issues out there. Why? Because we’ve got to breathe. Everything we do from exercise to sleep involves the need for deep and nourishing breath. If you can’t breathe, you can’t fully live.
So we want to offer some fast, safe, and natural ways to get breathing relief during just about any bronchial or respiratory challenge.
Bronchial challenges stem from inflammation of the trachea and bronchial tubes, typically resulting from a viral infection, such as a cold or flu. If you get bronchitis once, you tend to get it again. When essential oils are used at the earliest signs of bronchitis, they can help slow or even stop the cycle of inflammation. So the best way to get fast relief is by reducing inflammation.
Use these tips to reduce and prevent inflammation:
- Avoid eating mucous-producing foods, such as dairy, white flour products, and all products containing large amounts of white sugar. A diet of fruits and vegetables for a week or two is great for fighting bronchitis.
- Increase your regular intake of water to at least ½ gallon daily. (On average, you should drink around one gallon)
- Avoid dry air by using a diffuser and getting into steam as often as possible. Add drops of our Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist to the diffuser to enhance the effect. Your lungs will open up quickly, and you should experience relief.
- Stay away from all tobacco or industrial smoke.
- Generally, avoid cough suppressants, since coughing lifts and eliminate the mucous that is generated by the bronchial inflammation.
Relief from bronchitis is possible without the use of dangerous drugs and chemicals. Using natural means to defeat bronchitis will cure it at the source, not just mask the symptoms.