Prevention and care are the secrets to the longevity of health. Knowing the tools for prevention and care provides true control over your health.
We know there are many powerfully healing plants and natural remedies out there but are most fascinated by Eucalyptus. Eucalyptus is one of the most effective plant oils that supports the immune system and overall health.
Eucalyptus is refreshing, stimulating, and a potent, long-lasting oil with a well-known aroma, right up there with the more common essential oils such as lavender, rose, and mint. Eucalyptus is a must-have for every family medicine cabinet, due to its antibacterial and anti-viral healing potency.
The Healing Benefits of Eucalyptus
- Respiratory aid with a strong influence on breathing and is helpful for regenerating lung tissue and function.
- Stimulates oxygen uptake in cell tissues and increases circulation. Increased oxygenation in the lungs promotes the cleansing and repair function of red blood cells.
- Eucalyptus is an excellent blood cleanser.
- Diffuse aromatically or use in a dilution of coconut or jojoba oil on the chest and upper back to treat bronchial problems.
- It’s a great expectorant and cough suppressant.
- Eucalyptus eases inflammation of the nasal mucous membranes, as well as nasal congestion.
- Eucalyptus helps to relieve fevers. Useful in cool compresses: apply to the forehead, back of the neck, and over the kidneys and pelvic region.
- Eucalyptus is a traditional remedy for sinusitis, bronchitis, asthma, strep throat, colds and flu, hay fever, catarrh, coughs, sinus headache, and tension headaches due to congestion.
And the benefits go on and on. Due to its antibacterial and antimicrobial nature, Eucalyptus oil is something every home’s medicine cabinet should hold. That’s why we’ve formulated the strongest, most pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist on the market. Not only can it be sprayed into shower steam for a home spa style of medicinal use, but it can also disinfect rooms and surfaces.
Want tips on how using Eucalyptus daily can change your life? Then sign up for our newsletter right now!