Why suffer through the throes of bronchitis when you can find relief easily, naturally, and in the comfort of your home?
We believe you have the right to feel good and experience excellent health. Bronchitis shouldn’t hold you back at all.
How to Get Relief from Bronchitis
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the trachea and bronchial tubes, typically resulting from a viral infection, such as a cold or flu. If you get bronchitis once, you tend to get it again. When essential oils are used at the earliest signs of bronchitis, they can help slow or even stop the cycle of inflammation.
- Avoid eating mucous-producing foods, such as dairy product, white flour products, and all products containing large amounts of white sugar. A diet of fruits and vegetables only for a week or two is a great diet for bronchitis.
- Increase your regular intake of water to at least ½ gallon daily (on a “normal” day, you should be drinking at least half your body weight in ounces).
- Avoid very dry air by using a diffuser and or getting into steam as often as possible. Add drops of Eucalyptus oil to the diffuser to enhance the effect. Further, get our amazing Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist and spray it into the shower steam. Your lungs will open up quickly, and the relief feels great.
- Stay away from all tobacco or industrial smoke.
- Generally, avoid cough suppressants, since coughing helps to lift and eliminate the mucus that is generated by the bronchial inflammation.
Relief from bronchitis is possible without the use of dangerous drugs and chemicals.
Want to know how you can fight off other ailments? Then sign up for our newsletter right now!