Coffee is an amazing pick me up but not when it gives you the jitters. You’re already tired, so if your burst of energy wakes you up, but causes you to feel horrible, what are you supposed to do? Well I want to share an alternative idea with you that won’t be the same as your normal hot cup of joe, but will definitely give you the pick me up you’re hunting for.
Our solution? Eucalyptus oil. Not only does it have a long list of health benefits, including respiratory health, muscle pain relief, immune system support, but it also delivers an incredible increase of energy!
One powerful reason that many people use eucalyptus oil is that it creates a cooling and refreshing effect. Eucalyptus oil is a natural stimulant that removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the worn down. It can also be effective in the treatment of stress and mental disorders.
Eucalyptus essential oil is also used to stimulate mental activity and increase blood flow to the brain, meaning that it’s a great solution for stimulating mental activity and alertness for foggy minds. It works by allowing more blood to circulate to the brain. As a result, eucalyptus essential oil is commonly used in classrooms as a form of causal aromatherapy to increase student performance. Further formal research still needs to be done to gain more global authority in this area, but all signs point to the positive correlation between brain function and eucalyptus essential oil.
That’s all great, but how do we use it? Glad you asked! Many people use add the oil to baths, spas and saunas because of its refreshing and antiseptic attributes. That’s because so many of the benefits of eucalyptus essential oil can be accessed through the vapor, as well as topical application or ingestion. To keep it simple, we have created a Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist for your happy and healthy convenience.
The use of eucalyptus oil in healing practices is increasing in popularity worldwide, because of it’s many benefits and uses. So if you’re tired and need to kick start your energy without feeling sick and jittery. You deserve a healthy solution. We’ve made that for you. If you’re ready to enjoy the benefits for yourself, click here.
At Eurospa Aromatics, your health is our priority and we’re honored to be a part of it!
Chronic fatigue headaches are no laughing matter, and it’s quite common in America. You try to sleep and get the rest you need, but in the morning you wake up exhausted, with tight muscles and a tension headache to go with it. While chronic fatigue is a complex issue, we have some helpful tips so you can reduce and relieve this very common pain.
So here are our natural, expert tips:
7 tips for handling chronic fatigue headaches
- Food: Some foods are going to aggravate your condition. The most common ones will be those that cause inflammation, such as processed sugar, white grains, coffee, and dairy. Reduce these, and you’ll not only sleep better but be able to have less tension in your muscles.
- Hydrate: Try to drink 2-3 liters a day. Your brain cells and blood need to be hydrated properly for everything to work smoothly. Dehydration in the muscles cause tightening, which leads to headaches in the neck and forehead.
- Sleep: Aim to get 7-9 hours each night. Be sure that you have a relaxation routine before bed—without media—to help you get pure and restful sleep. Power naps are also helpful just after lunch to get you through the day with less pain.
- Massage: Gently massage your middle and index finger along the back of your neck and in small circles at the temples and between the eyebrows.
- Relax: We are an over-scheduled society that tends to worry about the minute details of life. Make time to pause in your day and breathe deeply, bringing as much oxygen to your cells and muscle fibers as possible.
- Take Screen Breaks: Staring at the computer, your phone, or TV forces your eyes to not only stare in one place for an extended amount of time, but the screen itself can cause eye strain. Take 2-minute breaks every 30 minutes to close your eyes as well as find different locations around the room to focus on, to keep the eye muscles mobile.
- Eucalyptus: Applying Eucalyptus oil to your forehead can be incredibly soothing for stress headaches in the same manner as peppermint oil. Like peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil can soothe, relax muscles, and clear nasal passages. It’s great to inhale as well because it has anti-microbial properties that can help attack germs and viruses that may be causing the headache. Put a few drops of our Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist into a bowl of steaming water and inhale deeply or enjoy it in a nice shower or bath.
It’s tiring having to deal with the regular pain and exhaustion of chronic fatigue, but there are definitely ways to lessen the torture and find relief. Don’t live with the pain anymore; take advantage of a healthier, improved you now.
How do you deal with chronic fatigue headaches? Chat about it in the comments and share this post on social with the buttons below!
We all have little (and big) ailments that get in the way of daily life and hinder our ability to enjoy it. Some of the more common complaints are body pain, fatigue, and low spirits. We’ve all been there, and we all know someone who’s been there.
What’s beautiful is that you don’t have to go at it alone and you can find relief with natural remedies. One remedy, in particular, is mint combined with eucalyptus. Both are powerful. So why not combine them?
Mint can cure the following ailments
Nausea & Headache: Again, the strong and refreshing aroma of mint is a quick and effective remedy for nausea. Even just the smell of mint oil can alleviate your stomach issues. In fact, many people keep menthol oil or mint-flavored products with them at all times to avoid nausea. Balms with a mint base and basic mint oil, when rubbed on the forehead and nose, give quick relief in case of a headache. Mint is a naturally soothing substance which makes it perfect for fighting inflammation and the temperature rise often associated with headaches and migraines.
Respiratory Disorders, Coughs, and Asthma: Mint is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi, and lungs, which gives relief for respiratory disorders that often result from asthma and the common cold. As mint cools and soothes, it relieves the irritation which causes chronic coughing. This is the main reason why so many balms are based on mint. For asthma benefits, regular use of mint is very beneficial as it is a good relaxant and relieves congestion. Unlike the inhalers that are based on aerosols, those with mint as the fundamental component tend to be more effective and eco-friendly as well.
Depression and Fatigue: Mint is a natural stimulant, and the smell alone can be enough to charge your batteries and get your brain functioning at a high level again. If you are feeling sluggish, anxious, depressed, or simply exhausted, mint and its derivative essential oils can help. It can be ingested, applied topically in a salve form, or inhaled as a vapor, and all of those techniques can give you a much-needed boost. A popular way to get good results easily is to put a few drops of mint essential oil or menthol oil on your pillow at night and let it work on your body and mind while you sleep.
There are so many ailments you don’t have to face if you use the power of mint. And if you want added benefits, use our Mint-Infused Eucalyptus ShowerMist for an even more powerful remedy.
How else do you use mint? Tell us in the comments and help a friend live happier by sharing!
If it’s hard for you to wake up in the morning, you’re not alone! Whether it’s from working late,
parenthood or just too much excitement, you need a dependable way to feel energized and take care of the duties of the day! And since there’s a good chance you’re having a hard time keeping your eyes open, I’ll make sure to make this quick, clear and easy!
If it’s hard for you to wake up in the morning, try these refreshing ideas.
1. Warm Lemon Water
This one works to give you that ZING and also cleanses… even your skin will look great after doing this a few days in a row! 1/2 Lemon. One mug of water. Honey to taste with a dash (or tsp) of cayenne pepper. GOOD MORNING!
2. Black or Green Tea Bags.
We both know that with very little sleep, you’re likely to reach for a caffeinated beverage. If you’re so wise to choose tea – steep your tea as usual but then apply the tea bag to your under eye area. If you can listen to some energizing music and lay down for 5 minutes like this, you will feel more energized AND your eyes will look brighter!
3. Eucalyptus Oil Shower.
This one is great and wonderfully refreshing! Simply take the eucalyptus oil shower spray and spritz it into the steam of the shower! The naturally occurring menthol will open up your lungs and rejuvenate you from the inside out.
We hope you find these tips useful and able to give you the energy boost you’re needing both inside and out! Have a beautiful day, from all of us at Eurospa!
If you suffer from occasional or daily headaches then you’ll be delighted to know that there are some great natural and easy ways to get relief without resorting to medication. (of course, severe chronic pain should be brought to the attention of your doctor)
The remedies below will increase your life quality and ease tension on a holistic whole body level.
Get headache relief from these natural holistic remedies now:
- Hydrate: Try to Drink 2-3 liters a day. Your brain cells and blood need to be hydrated properly for everything to work smoothly. Dehydration in the muscles cause tightening, which leads to headaches in the neck and forehead.
- Sleep: Aim to get 7-9 hours each night. Be sure that you have a relaxation routine before bed, without media, to help you get pure and restful sleep.
- Massage: Gently Massage your middle and index finger along the back of your neck and in small circles at the temples and between the eyebrows.
- Relax: We are an over scheduled society that tends to worry about the smallest details in life. Make time to pause in your day and breathe deeply.
- Essential oils: These have proven over and over again to be extremely efficient in healing large and small ailments alike, not to mention relax the whole self. Below are my favorite oils for bodily healing and relaxation.
Applying eucalyptus oil to your forehead can be incredibly soothing for stress headaches in the same manner as peppermint oil. (see below) Like peppermint oil, eucalyptus oil can soothe, relax muscles and clear nasal passages. It’s great to inhale as well, because it has anti microbial properties that can help attack germs and viruses that may be causing the headache. Either put a few drops of eucalyptus oil into a bowl of steaming water and inhale deeply or take advantage of ourEucalyptus Oil Shower Spray, while enjoy a nice shower or bath!
This is a good one to keep in the car! Store a little bottle of peppermint oil in your glove box for those headaches on the go. Rubbing even a few drops on your temples has proven to relieve the pain of tension headaches. Peppermint oil creates a relaxing cooling sensation once in contact with the skin and helps ease the tension in your head and neck muscles. The scent also has the power to calm your nerves and clear your sinus passages, which can help greatly if your headache is caused by stress or sinus pressure.
Lavender’s scent has an incredibly strong effect on the nervous system, including relieving problems such as sleep issues, anxiety and stress, which can all contribute to headaches. Some evidence suggests that lavender can even help relieve the pain of even the migraines! Simply place a few drops of lavender essential oil on your pillow, create a spray by diluting the oil in water and spray into the room around you, create a lavender sachet or brew a cup of lavender tea to take full advantage of this natural headache reliever.
Take charge of your health with the power of natural medicine! We love doing what we can to help which is why we began Eurospa in the first place. Come visit us and see how we can make your world a healthier place!