Coffee is an amazing pick me up but not when it gives you the jitters. You’re already tired, so if your burst of energy wakes you up, but causes you to feel horrible, what are you supposed to do? Well I want to share an alternative idea with you that won’t be the same as your normal hot cup of joe, but will definitely give you the pick me up you’re hunting for.
Our solution? Eucalyptus oil. Not only does it have a long list of health benefits, including respiratory health, muscle pain relief, immune system support, but it also delivers an incredible increase of energy!
One powerful reason that many people use eucalyptus oil is that it creates a cooling and refreshing effect. Eucalyptus oil is a natural stimulant that removes exhaustion and mental sluggishness and rejuvenates the spirits of the worn down. It can also be effective in the treatment of stress and mental disorders.
Eucalyptus essential oil is also used to stimulate mental activity and increase blood flow to the brain, meaning that it’s a great solution for stimulating mental activity and alertness for foggy minds. It works by allowing more blood to circulate to the brain. As a result, eucalyptus essential oil is commonly used in classrooms as a form of causal aromatherapy to increase student performance. Further formal research still needs to be done to gain more global authority in this area, but all signs point to the positive correlation between brain function and eucalyptus essential oil.
That’s all great, but how do we use it? Glad you asked! Many people use add the oil to baths, spas and saunas because of its refreshing and antiseptic attributes. That’s because so many of the benefits of eucalyptus essential oil can be accessed through the vapor, as well as topical application or ingestion. To keep it simple, we have created a Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist for your happy and healthy convenience.
The use of eucalyptus oil in healing practices is increasing in popularity worldwide, because of it’s many benefits and uses. So if you’re tired and need to kick start your energy without feeling sick and jittery. You deserve a healthy solution. We’ve made that for you. If you’re ready to enjoy the benefits for yourself, click here.
At Eurospa Aromatics, your health is our priority and we’re honored to be a part of it!
No woman likes the monthly cramps their sentenced to. They come at the worst time and have a way of slowing your day and keeping you parked on the couch. All you want is relief and to get back to your life. But you have the right to find relief faster and without the extra drugs. Not all women are aware of how much power they have over their body’s health and wellness. We’re here to help you because you deserve it.
3 Tips for Reducing Your Menstrual Pain:
- Reduce Your Caffeine: Everybody is different, and sometimes a warm cup of coffee does just the trick. But too much caffeine is dehydrating to your body, causing circulation to slow and pain to persist. Caffeine constricts your blood levels and raises tension: so when you’re suffering from cramps, it’s important to stay hydrated. Drinking water and herbal tea instead will not only keep your flow hydrated but will also help relieve any bloating that may occur.
- Use Heat. Run a hot shower. Let the steam add up. And spray some of our Lavender-Infused Pure Eucalyptus Oil ShowerMist into the steam. The cleansing effects of the oil will be heightened in the stream and permeate your bronchial passages, resulting in relaxation and a further detoxified system. The lavender acts as an anti-depressant and will release the stress you’ve built up. If you don’t have the time or energy for the hot shower, grab a hot water bottle or heating pad. They may seem old-fashioned, but they will help warm and relax the muscles in your lower abdomen. The heat relaxes the tension around your pain and helps the flow move more fluidly. If heat overwhelms you, use the oil combination mentioned below.
- Massage. Once the area has been warmed, take some time for a gentle massage. Use cooling massage oil, if you can. You can make your own with a blend of peppermint, ginger, lavender and fractionated coconut oil. Lavender will relax and calm you, cinnamon aids in circulation (bringing comfort), and peppermint with ginger are an excellent topical anti-inflammatory.
You may not find your menstrual pain disappearing altogether, but you will be able to function more comfortably and happily, without taking any drugs.
Did you find these tips successful in relieving your pain? If so, let us know in the comments, and help other women experience relief by sharing!
One thing that most people can agree on when it comes to the holidays is that the smells are amazing. When you walk into a home and the holiday smells surround you, you’re instantly taken back to your favorite fall and winter memories. But did you know that some of those air fresheners and candles can be filled with toxins? Always choose the natural and safest options for you and your family to create that holiday atmosphere easily and naturally at home.
However, because you’re busy, don’t feel like you need to bake all day to make it happen. Instead, here are a few simple ways to cheat the process, to keep it easy, safe, and just as delicious.
For starters, make your own Simmering Potpourri. It’s quick and easy:
In a small saucepan add:
- 1 cut up or sliced orange
- 3 cinnamon sticks, broken in half (releases the fragrance better than the powder)
- 1 cup of fresh cranberries
- 1 – 2 teaspoons cloves (whole or ground)
- 1 – 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2 – 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 – 2 teaspoons vanilla
Fill with water to about 1 inch below the rim (you could also use apple juice or cider). Place your pot on the stove and set it to simmer. Soon, your house will smell like the joyous season you love. And the bonus is you can enjoy it as a tea. Just sweeten as needed.
Other Natural Holiday Scent Ideas
Cinnamon: Place cinnamon sticks in little jars around the house. You can toss a couple cloves, rosemary, and even sprigs of fir to the mix for an added fragrance boost. Tie a gold or scarlet ribbon around the jar, and you’ll finish it with style.
Clove: Diffuse clove oil in an essential oil diffuser.
Coffee: Keep small dishes of coffee beans near your doors and walkways to keep a feeling of warmth and freshness.
Orange: As you use oranges in your meals, throw the peels in the garbage disposal for that citrus burst in the home. You can also add our Citrus-Infused Eucalyptus Oil to your diffuser with cloves for a balanced smell.
Setting the mood for the holidays with natural smells is easy. It’s about combining sweet with spicy and warm.
Want more DIY ideas to make your home more inviting? Then sign up for our newsletter right now!